!! Only Two Exhibit Spaces Remain !!
Position your enterprise for business-to-business, business-to-government, and business-to-customer opportunities within the 2018 Maryland Clean Energy Summit Exhibit Halls! MCEC invites innovative energy focused equipment and service companies, utilities, contractors, government agencies, project and product developers as well as researchers to get engaged!
Gain thought-leadership positioning and cross-market exposure. Showcase your products and expertise to a broad regional audience.
Exhibits are strategically located to facilitate easy access to conference attendees with three summit breaks, and the Networking Reception, held in or near the exhibit hall area.
Exhibitors are welcomed to invite their clients, congressional leaders, state representatives and other valued contacts to visit their booth at the 2018 Summit.
2018 EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
Monday, October 8:
Move-in & Set-up: 8:00 a.m. – noon
Exhibit Areas Open: noon – 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, October 9:
Exhibit Areas Open: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, October 10:
Exhibit Areas Open: 8:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Exhibit Areas Close & Move Out: noon
Affordable at only:
• $850 through October 1 – Discounted pricing extended!
- One 8’ x 8’ exhibit booth with table, 2 chairs, waste bin, sign, draping, and electrical access to 110v
- Listing on the Summit website
- Program listing in Exhibitors Map
- PLUS- Two full conference registrations!
EXHIBITOR APPLICATION AND CONTRACT
Fill out the form below or download the application by clicking here.
To become an exhibitor at the MCEC SUMMIT 2018, please complete this contract and submit payment with the application per instructions in Section VII of this form. Exhibitors are approved on a first-come, first-served basis after full payment is received. Preference for booth space location will be given to sponsors and returning exhibitors, and then filled on a first come first serve basis.
For questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-949-8505.
EXHIBITOR PROCESS AND DUE DATES
- Submit completed application to reserve Exhibit Space by email to
- Preference for booth space location will be given to sponsors and returning
exhibitors, then filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Include payment with completed application. Payments may be made by check or
credit card. For payment by check MCEC will invoice upon request. All payments
must be made within 15 days of your reservation to hold your booth space.
- Following receipt of payment, MCEC will send an Exhibitor Confirmation Packet that
will include: complimentary registration information, logistics, shipping and delivery
details, booth rules and regulations, booth number and location, and receipt of
- Submit Complimentary Registration Forms for (2) Full Conference Attendees* by
no later than October 1, 2018.
- There is no limit to the number of people who may be involved in booth set up
and break down. Once the conference begins, only the badged attendees will be
admitted. Additional registrations may be purchased online atmcecsummit.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
443-949-8505 | 1212 West Street, Suite 200, Annapolis, MD 21401 | All Content © Copyright 2014 Maryland Clean Energy Center, all rights reserved.
1212 West Street, Suite 200, Annapolis, MD 21401
All Content © Copyright 2014 Maryland Clean Energy Center,
all rights reserved.